KPIGuard™: Enterprise Metrics and KPI Management Software
KPIGuard is a horizontally and vertically integrated business measurement, analysis and performance optimization system.
KPIGuard provides for easily locating, extracting, defining, constructing, integrating and managing metrics and key performance indicators (KPI's) embedded inside all organizational systems and assets. KPIGuard provides for creating strategic, tactical and operational plans, setting objectives, monitoring and visualizing execution performance, setting business alerts, and optionally defining automated actions to prevent or correct inadequate performance.
Once sources defined, it only takes a few clicks for KPIGuard to identify, collect, integrate and standardize measures and indicators scattered across all structured and unstructured enterprise data sources, then automatically generate the business information executives need to make informed decisions. KPIGuard quickly and easily enables key decision support capabilities, including scorecards and graphical management dashboards for performance visualization.
KPIGuard can cover all business functions and all data source types
KPIGuard™ Key Benefits and Business Value
The general process of converting raw data into insightful information for enterprise decision-makers is normally achieved through business intelligence (BI) development projects. With the growing needs for self-service, agility, real-time delivery and sophisticated data source access at all organizational levels, enterprise-class BI projects are increasingly demanding in terms of effort, cost and complexity.
KPIGuard virtualizes and unifies disparate static, dynamic and streaming data assets in an automated continuous integration process that delivers insightful information to decision-makers in near real-time. These core structural characteristics allow KPIGuard users to derive the immediate following benefits:
- Higher ROI, Faster Time-To-Value (TTV)—Get your BI performance dashboard applications up and running in hours, or even minutes, instead of months!
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)—Eliminate initial and recurring costs associated with integration, maintenance, change and development projects
- High Agility and Real-Time Support—Quickly adapt management dashboards and scorecards to changing business requirements and priorities without the need to spend time or money on programming work. Moreover, base decisions and projections not only on historical, but also on live, near real-time factual information
- Open, Self-Service Analytics—Enable business analysts to configure their own data pipelines without technical IT intervention. Also, enable end-users to use any information visualization tool that best fits their needs, skills and budgets, including Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel, SAP Lumira, Oracle OBIEE, Tableau, MicroStrategy, IBM Cognos, R and even ad-hoc SQL. This helps ensure complete BI adoption and full accessibility to analytical capabilities across the organization
- Governance and Security—Replace scattered spreadsheets, inconsistent error-prone data manipulation processes, ungoverned shared data repositories, isolated point solutions and complex data processing applications with a single easy-to-use enterprise-class software that additionally integrates and unifies governance and security. Increase stakeholder trust by providing confidentiality, integrity, reliability and traceability
- Quick Wins and Lower Risk—Implement incrementally through short iterations and quickly deliver concrete and visible end results. Reduce project risks by eliminating work complexity
KPIGuard provides a highly customizable enterprise-level end-to-end management dashboards solution, with optional adaptive automation, in just hours and at less than 30% of the total cost of any traditional business intelligence (BI) solution.
KPIGuard™ and Existing BI Tools
KPIGuard's open architecture allows end-users to make use of any on-line analytical processing (OLAP) products they might already have—including Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel, SAP Lumira, Oracle OBIEE BI Publisher, MicroStrategy, Tableau, IBM Cognos, R and others—as front-end information visualization tools.
Besides any particular visualization tool you would like to use, KPIGuard is the only software you need.
KPIGuard™ Platforms and Data Sources
KPIGuard is supported under Windows, Linux and UNIX, on full 64-bit architectures, deployed on-premises and/or in the cloud. KPIGuard is multilingual, web-based and uses a central administration, zero client deployment model. The KPIGuard interface is supported through all mainstream web browsers, namely Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
KPIGuard integrates your entire information ecosystem. Structured, semi-structured, unstructured and big data sources are seamlessly supported—including:
For exclusive IoT (Internet of Things) focus, please check also our Metriot™ product.
KPIGuard is licensed on a yearly basis with monthly fees based on the complexity of your data ecosystem and/or the quantity of metrics/measures made. Contact us for an estimate.