Our success depends on the knowledge, creativity, and commitment of our employees. We ensure this success by recruiting the most qualified people available. Our staff take a disciplined approach to their work and constantly strive for excellence to achieve the best results for our clients. In exchange, BrightQuadrant strives to recognize the value of its people by offering them a stimulating work environment that fosters the personal and professional development of each and everyone of them.
BrightQuadrant is constantly looking for bright professionals with a solid background in Business Intelligence (BI) and Enterprise Management solutions. Typical profiles we regularly seek are described below. To be considered for a future opportunity with our outstanding team, you can confidentially send your resume to: email@example.com.
Business Analytics Advisor
The Business Analytics Advisor assists clients in the analysis, definition and configuration of business objectives, execution policies and data lifecycle management processes to achieve timely and complete delivery of executive business analytics.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify requirements and formulate business objectives and rules.
- Work with system owners and IT stakeholders to identify data sources and access methods.
- Lead pre-implementation phase by evaluating proposals and making the appropriate recommendations.
- Plan, manage and execute the iterative implementation process of the business analytics solution.
- Identify and resolve issues to ensure the implementation project meets business requirements and goals, as well as fulfills end-user requirements.
- Liaise with designers and system owners for the testing and user acceptance of the new business analytics solution.
Knowledge & Experience:
10 years experience in business intelligence and/or data management, as well as proven experience in overseeing the direction and implementation of enterprise-scale software solutions. Plus:
- Knowledge of system architecture and business analytics best practices.
- Knowledge of database design, information architecture and governance.
- Experience with database management systems and the SQL language.
- Experience with information visualization tools and best practices.
- Experience in project management is an asset.
- Big Data Analytics knowledge is an asset.
- Experience or knowledge of one or more of BrightQuadrant’s solutions is an asset.
- Bachelor or higher in a related field, MBA preferred.
Sales Representative, Enterprise Software Solutions — Montreal
- Master BrightQuadrant's software product offerings and fully understand their value propositions and competitive advantages.
- Establish business contacts through networking, meetings, calls, references, social media and similar means.
- Develop relations with decision-makers and influencers in order to generate prospects and leads.
- Qualify business opportunities by confirming needs and identifying the person(s) responsible for making the purchase.
- Fully understand and clearly define client requirements and objectives in order to generate win-win solution proposals.
- Present software solution and/or service proposals to qualified prospects.
- Keep track of account details and maintain up-to-date information in the company's CRM system.
- Stay informed about trends and new methods in the business development space.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hold a relevant university or college degree.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in sales of IT solutions to medium and large enterprises (B2B).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit as well as strong synthetic and analytical skills.
- Be autonomous, rigorous, organized and results-oriented.
- Be skilled when faced with negotiation situations.
- Know how and when to seize and develop new business opportunities.
- Easily develop new contacts as well as maintain and strengthen existing relations.
- Having IT decision-making level contacts at enterprises in the Quebec market is an asset.