DataXBot™: Automated Data Engineering and Integration Software
DataXBot is a foundational, fully automated, data collection, transformation, integration and multidimensional vectorization engine.
DataXBot democratizes use of information visualization dashboards, business analytics and artificial intelligence machine learning (AI/ML) capabilities across the organization, enabling line-of-business analysts to easily self-define and self-configure their own data pipelines under a non-intrusive, secure, and well-governed operating model.
DataXBot™ — Unified, Democratized and Automated Data Analytics
Easily Configured by Business Analysts
DataXBot is an automated system that business or data analysts can simply configure and forget—waiving the need to expend valuable and scarce resources on initial and recurring information technology development and maintenance projects.
The GUI-based DataXBot configuration process is simple, fast, incremental and iterative in nature. As requirements are elaborated, data can be located and identified. Once the first results verified, the cycle is repeated by adding more and more data sources until all perspectives to be analyzed have been covered. Clients can proceed incrementally and frequently obtain concrete results. No special IT skills required.
All data source access is read-only and the selective extraction process is non-intrusive. There is no risk of interrupting normal operations and compliance with operating standards in effect is guaranteed.
A True Enterprise-Class Analytics Solution
DataXBot can source data from the entire enterprise data ecosystem, covering structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources dispersed on premises, in the cloud, within or beyond the organizational control boundaries, thus providing context, enrichment, diversity and completeness of the information used to make decisions. An internal catalog can be easily referenced to audit and verify the traceability, lineage and coherence of the used data.
The unified data collection and transformation process embodied into DataXBot is fully automated and provides near real-time refresh rates, enabling data-to-decision delay cycles in the order of seconds. Whenever required, firmware or software agents can be optionally deployed directly on, or in the proximity of those sources that generate fast and massive data such as sensors or machinery.
An open and scalable information model architecture generated by DataXBot can be deployed on premises or in the cloud. Centralized repository governance provides for secure, reliable, and coherent information access by all end-users, spreading data and analytics literacy across the organization and drastically increasing your enterprise competitive advantage on the market.
DataXBot enables on-demand enterprise business analytics and data science with true self-service for all users, in the office and on the go.
DataXBot™ — An Enterprise-Class Instantaneous Analytics Solution
DataXBot™ Key Benefits
The universal nature of DataXBot makes its benefits applicable to any organization. It can give immediate insight into the execution of activities and empower users and managers with relevant information to make the best decisions and optimize any situation.
- Simplicity—Once sources defined, data embedded inside all systems and assets can be automatically captured, transformed and integrated with a few mouse clicks
- Higher & Faster ROI—World-class full-fledged enterprise analytics applications are ready to roll out in hours instead of months, at a small fraction of the cost
- Lower TCO—Initial and recurring integration, development and change costs are eliminated. Highly valuable and scarce human resources can be reallocated
- Lower Risk—Implementation is incremental; results are immediately seen and verified. Project risks are reduced by eliminating work complexity
- Agility—Adaptation to changing business requirements and priorities is quickly achieved without any expensive programming efforts. Moreover, decisions are based not only on historical data but also on timely, near real-time information
- Open, Self-Service Analytics—Business Analysts are autonomous in configuring their own data pipelines, and users are free to simultaneously use the visualization and/or machine learning tools that best fit their needs, skills and budgets, thus ensuring complete adoption and full access to the organization's analytical capabilities. Information can also be made efficiently and economically available to office and mobile users alike through a secured cloud
Information Visualization Dashboards
As far as visualization is concerned, users can use their preferred front-end tools as best fits their needs, skills and budgets. This includes Microsoft Power BI and Excel, SAP BusinessObjects, MicroStrategy, Oracle OBIEE BI Publisher, Tableau, IBM Cognos, Plotly Dash, R statistical environments and even ad-hoc SQL.
Data Science and AI/ML
DataXBot embeds a wealth of mathematical and statistical functions that can be readily applied in real time across the entire data-to-decision chain. Additionally, DataXBot provides the means to automatically vectorize integrated data for advanced modeling techniques such as deep artificial neural networks. Interoperability with third-party machine learning (ML) library suites is supported within the integrated information repository as well as on external parallel data processing frameworks such as Apache Spark.
Seamless Support of Structured, Unstructured and Big Data Sources
DataXBot can collect, standardize, integrate, aggregate and correlate information from all types of structured, semi-structured, unstructured and big data enterprise sources.
This includes databases, commercial and in-house built ERP, CRM, SCM, ITIL, etc. applications, data warehouses and data lakes, text files, XML and PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, social-media sites such as Twitter and Facebook, web services, cloud-based applications such as salesforce.com and Google Analytics, big data systems such as Google BigQuery, Spark and Hadoop-based environments, networked objects (IoT) such as devices, apparatus and sensors, and many more.
DataXBot Can Cover Your Entire Data Ecosystem
For exclusive IoT (Internet of Things) focus, please check also our Metriot™ product.
DataXBot is licensed on a yearly basis. Monthly fees essentially depend on the complexity of your data ecosystem and/or the quantity of information collected. Contact us for an estimate.